Thursday, February 5, 2009

Buttercup is My Fav. and Why?

Buttercup is My Fav. and Why?

Buttercup is the best Athletic girl at School in Japan. They said that she won 3 trophies of soccer and thats kind of cool and i wish i was like her but she is really really good at sports u know but we know she lucky but any ways she always get more energy like me but only when i play soccer and tennis and karate is too hard for me and sometimes i get hurt hehehe any who we know she our favorite and also me too she is my favorite and u know that me and buttercup are like the same but only were not the same face or any thing just when we play soccer or something like that its true were like the same like.. were twins but she doesn't exists because she is a cartoon character but she is also my favorite cartoon network character hehehe but she is pretty awesome for reals and she is the strongest yeah hehe ok it looks like i got 2 go so  catch u later bye and have fun of this web site of Bellota 2 or Buttercup 2 its in spanish when u say bellota hehe okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment