Friday, February 6, 2009

PPGZ Transform

Hey u guys or Peoples its me Buttercup okay any ways sometimes when the ppgz goes like this that means that its time 2 transform and save the day hehe yeah and my favorite picture is Buttercup and Blossom because they are one of my favorites but sometimes pink isn't my color its my favorite funny ppgz hehe yeah its true and buttercup is just my favorite and my favortie color hehe yes its true okay got 2 go see ya Bye! - Buttercup

Hola Jente o Personas estoy aqui Bell0ta okay pues en este foto es cuando las ppgz cuando ase asi dicen que se Transforman y salvar la dia jeje si y mi favorito foto es de Bellota y BomBon por que son mis favortios pero solo no me guste rosita, rosita es no mi favorito, solo es mi favorito que me da ries jeje verdad y Bellota es mi Favorito y mi favorito calor jejeje si es sierto ok tengo que a ir ok pues adios Bye! - Bellota

No comments:

Post a Comment