Friday, February 6, 2009

Pics of Bubbles (Fotos de Burbuja)


These Pics I like them and they are kind of special and some person create the other pic that is really really baby blue hehe that looks cool right and sometimes i like that pic too but the one that has baby blue looks like she was in a deep ocean hehehe and she a little bit my favorite only I like is Blossom and Buttercupand they are so awesome for reals and i don't know why? but really AWESOME DUDE hehehe just kidding i didn't mean to say it yeah for reals i don't need 2 say to the girls because they might get mad jejeje yeah ok enjoy this website.


Hola soy Bellota orta vez jejeje ok pues la fotos son differendes y no saben como la persona que ase este foto es impossible y yo tambien igual pero la foto me gustava es la este foto que tiene azul y por que parece que Burbuja esta en la playa pero a entro la agua pero en serio parece y me gustava tambien la foto pero me gusta mas de este foto no se por que pero me gusta jejeje ok pues que vaya bien con este Blog ok cuidanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment